Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Faytene, it has taken me three months to tell you my response to your book. Three months because i could not find the words, and I still cant. I am from Cranbrook,B.C. and met you in Phonex at the "Woman on the front line" Conference, and I told you my sister had just given me the book but I hadnt had a chance to read it! Well!!! I read the book and was blown away,when you shared your experiences and at what a cost to you and your team. I will never be the same Faytene, I keeep telling everyone I want to be like you when I grow up.(I am 62) smile... I only wish I had read the book when I met you. Your courage and obedience to Good is outstanding, there are no words.

At the conference I kept thinking, she is a Canadian and what a Canadian..I felt so proud (forgive me Lord) lol.. These words do not confey the fire in my bones and the thankfulness to God for you and your team. What a leader...you pumped me up to not be so complacent in my intercession for my beloved Canada.

Blessings upon Blessings to you Faytene."
- Joan
Cranbrook,B.C. Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment