Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sarah said...

Faytene has completely changed my walk with the Lord and I have grown so much from the preach she lives - I remember the first time I got to hang out with her personally, and she was talking about Jesus... and the way she said His name changed my life forever. She knew the Person she was talking about, and He walked in the room when she talked about Him. She was just talking, she wasn't trying to preach or anything but I had a full on encounter with a very real God from the overflow of her relationship with Him. Everything I have seen her do she has done wholeheartedly out of love and faith and selflessness, and the fruit of her life is incredible. I actually have a prayer life now because of her, and I know so many other young people have become passionate about prayer because of her. THANK YOU Faytene for your obedience and your love and for pointing everything back to Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment