Sunday, May 16, 2010

Todd said...

I first met Faytene three years ago and from day one her faith and her life have both inspired and challenged me. Faytene, thank you for standing for Jesus not only in the halls of power but also, in everything you do. Faytene has impacted me in a number of ways but, biggest has been her faith and living out of the promises of God. The past three years I was on dialysis and she always had a word of encouragement, a prayer or family the faith to know that Jesus was going to heal me. Thank you, Faytene, for being you. I rejoice and praise Jesus that I had a kidney transplant approximately seven weeks ago and it’s been a complete success. Faytene and her life have taught me to never doubt that the promises of God are not only true but, are a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment